Aging and Disability Related Resources
Aging and Disability Resource Consortium of the Greater North Shore (ADRC of GNS) Partners
- MassMATCH Assistive Technology Program
Promotes the use of assistive technology (AT) and assistive technology services to enhance the independence of people with disabilities, enabling equal participation in all of life's activities.
- Assistive Technology, Inc.
Offers innovative technology solutions for communicating and learning through customizable therapeutic hardware and software tools, including the Freestyle, Companion and Link.
- Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST)
Provides information on how technology can be used to expand opportunities by all people, including those with disabilities. Provides information on the eReader, eText Spider and "Bobby" approval for fully accessible web pages.
- Easter Seals of Massachusetts
The Technology Center is a hands-on resource for teachers, rehabilitation professionals and consumers. They provide assessment and consultations for consumers and offer access to hardware, software and adaptive devices. They also provide consultations for educators and therapists.
- Assistive Technology News
Website with Assistive Technology News
Find a Personal Care Assistant
Personal Healthcare Advocacy
Social Security Disability Information
- Scott Brown - U.S. Senate
- John F. Kerry - U.S. Senate
- John F. Tierney - U.S. House of Rep.
- Frederick E. Berry - State Senator - Beverly, Peabody, Salem, Danvers and Topsfield
- Katherine Clark - State Senator - Malden, Melrose, wards 1 to 5, inclusive, Reading, Stoneham, Wakefield, and Lynnfield
- Thomas M. McGee - State Senator - Lynn, Marblehead, Nahant, Saugus, precincts 1, 3 to 5, inclusive, 7 to 9, inclusive, Swampscott, and Melrose, wards 6 and 7
- Bruce E. Tarr - State Senator - Gloucester, Boxford, Essex, Georgetown, Groveland, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Middleton, Newbury, North Andover, precincts 2, 3, 5 and 7, Rockport, Rowley, Wenham, West Newbury, and North Reading and Wilmington.
- Paul A. Brodeur - State Rep. - Melrose, Wakefield precincts three, four, five and six
- James J. Dwyer - State Rep. - Reading precincts two, three and five, Stoneham precinct three
- Lori A. Ehrlich - State Rep. - Lynn ward three (precinct four), Swampscott, and Marblehead
- Robert F. Fennell - State Rep. - Lynn ward one (precincts three and four), ward two (all precincts), ward three (precincts one, two and three), ward four (precincts one to three) and ward five (precinct five)
- Ann-Margaret Ferrante - State Rep. - Gloucester, Rockport and Essex
- Brad Hill - State Rep. - Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Middleton, and Wenham Precinct 2
- Bradley H. Jones, Jr. - State Rep. - Lynnfield precincts one, three and four, Middleton precinct 1, North Reading, Reading precincts one, four, six, seven, eight
- John D. Keenan - State Rep. - Salem
- Jason M. Lewis - State Rep. - Stoneham precincts one, two, four, five, six and seven
- Jerald A. Parisella - State Rep. - Beverly
- Kathi-Anne Reinstein - State Rep. - Saugus precincts three and ten
- Ted C. Speliotis - State Rep. - Danvers, Topsfield and Peabody ward 6
- Joyce A. Spiliotis - State Rep. - Peabody wards one, two, three, four and five
- Harriett L. Stanley - State Rep. - Rowley
- Steven M. Walsh - State Rep. - Lynn ward five (precincts one, two and four), ward six (all precincts) and ward seven (all precincts), Nahant
- Donald H. Wong - State Rep. - Lynn ward one (precincts one and two), and Lynnfield precinct 2, Saugus precincts one, two, four through nine, Wakefield precincts one, two and seven